GOED Exchange 2016: ‘Shaping the Future of the Industry’
The 2016 GOED Exchange conference has been scheduled and GOED is working on the details to make sure the event offers omega-3 executives specific learnings they can implement in their businesses immediately.
This year’s theme is ‘Shaping the future of the industry,’ reflecting the forward-thinking nature of the event. Because there are so many complex issues and challenges that omega-3 businesses face, GOED Exchange 2016 is THE place where the industry can ‘exchange’ ideas for a better future.
Topics in the works for the 2016 event include:
- Improving The Omega-3 Consumer Experience
- Special presentation from Google on “big data”
- Beyond RCTs – Changing the Research Paradigm
- The ever-popular Innovative Uses for Omega-3s and Early History sessions
- Special interactive case study session
- Supply Chain Dynamics and Sustainability
- Industry roundtable on the future of the omega-3 industry
The conference takes place February 2-4, 2016 at the Ritz Carlton Abama, in Tenerife, Canary Islands and registration is expected to open in September 2015.